Sunday 2 June 2013

Envelope Club

I signed up to the Envelope Club last month after spotting it on The Culture Vultures Blog. What a great idea - sending nice things through the post to other people and getting nice things in return! 

I was delighted to receive an envelope through the post filled with stickers, a card and a folding bird from Kate - I took a few pictures to show you the kind of thing that comes through. It cheered me up mid week and I would recommend it to anyone who likes sending letters. The bird that Kate sent through fits perfectly by my desk with my other birds. 



Here's a selection of pictures of what I sent through to Kate. I found these lovely old fashioned postcards in Scarborough for 39p of the old railway advertisements and added some clippings from my sticker collection. Also, I discovered Death By Tea at the Saltaire Arts Trail whose card you can see in the photo below - she makes some really nice things so I thought I'd pass her card on. I particularly like her digitally printed cards which are very reasonable. More on Saltaire Arts Trail later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment