Sunday 25 November 2012

Photo a day

A friend recently put me on to Instagram and now I can't stop taking photos of the most mundane things and turning them into beautifully edited (at the click of a button!) photos. Here are some photos from my week. I'm going to aim to take a photo a day for the whole of 2013 - here's a bit of practice! 


Fri 16th - A morning walk through Horsforth.
Sat 17th - A tasty lunch with a friend at The Library in Beeston, Nottingham- Cannelloni, paprika fries and olive tapenade. 
Sun 18th - A nice Sunday breakfast - the only way to end the week is breakfast with an egg.
Mon 19th - Free standing comic strip at The Co-Operative Street Gallery Launch outside Leeds City Art Gallery - these birds caught my eye. 
Tues 20th - Photo from my ceramics night class - my first pot after it had been in the kiln - now I need to put some colour on it!
Wed 21st - Photo of a nice mosaic I found of a map of the world.
Thurs 22nd - A photo of the wall above my desk. I only remembered my 'photo a day' challenge right before going to bed - If I do try to keep this up for 2013 I'm sure there will be lots of photos of my house through forgetfulness! 
Fri 23rd - The Olly Moss Exhibition at White Cloth Gallery in Leeds (more on this later).

No comments:

Post a Comment